Working with me
- MARCH 2022 COVID-19 UPDATE: I am currently offering limited in-person sessions, with the request that we both wear masks in the session. I am continuing to offer tele-behavioural health sessions (telephone or internet counselling, I have received training in both modalities). To see more about the precautions I am taking to keep all of us as safe as possible, please check out my ‘COVID-19 Gradual Re-Opening Protocol’ page : http://simmscounselling.com/index.php/covid-19-gradual-re-opening-protocol-may-2020/
- Sessions for individuals are generally 50 minutes, cost per session is $120 plus GST
- Sessions for couples and families are generally 80 minutes, cost per session is $150 plus GST
- Sessions are available for adults, adolescents, couples and families
- While ‘in-person’ sessions are the optimal counselling environment (in my opinion), we are not all cut from the same cloth, and this format does not match everyone’s preference. In the spirit of working collaboratively with clients, and being open to their preferred way of connecting, I have received training in both Telephone and Web-Based counselling.
- You may qualify for coverage through an Extended Health Plan, check with your insurance provider to confirm that services provided by a Canadian Certified Counsellor (Masters Level) are eligible.
- In consideration of fellow clients and myself, you will be asked to provide at least 24 hours notice for any appointment changes or cancellations, this allows me to reschedule that time period. Missed appointments and short notice cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) will be charged the full session fee.
- Payment is requested at the end of each session and is accepted by cash, cheque, e-transfer, Apple Pay, Debit or Credit
Please feel free to call me or send an email if you’d like to arrange an appointment, 604-888-9294 or email@example.com